返回列表 发新帖

[政府企业] 【PHP+MYSQL】梦织系统开发的机械化公司网站源码 带数据

[复制链接]
21#
lintong01 发表于 2011-3-31 22:18:18 | 只看该作者
kanaknakanaknakn
22#
ambtshoes8 发表于 2011-3-31 22:49:45 | 只看该作者
35-year-old Coco, starting today,Nike Air Yeezy, preparing to enter into a new life, a dream-like in the past 4 years, can be terrible, incredible to describe.  
CoCo in 4 years, had an imaginary boyfriend money 182 times, up to 30 million, and the creator of this character is she had a .  
yesterday, deception Coco Lee's Forgive me. The only CoCo uneasy is that they have 30 years old, married sister, and brother got married, she has to be the word boudoir, became a  
back to September 2005, CoCo the urging of his family, met ZHANG Xiao. CoCo Zhang feels good, as one put him as a marriage, but Zhang was always a lukewarm looks like.  
two months, CoCo received a call from a girl: , the child is ZHANG Xiao's. Yang Li said: girlfriend, so how would you say something and I broke up with him.  
pregnancy was admitted to lying about rival home

ZHANG Xiao Yang Li then dial the phone, so he came to choose.  
ZHANG Xiao and Yang Li-hand left, Coco Lee home, after thinking it over, is not willing, ready to recapture ZHANG Xiao.  
she called Yang Li, said she was pregnant, but also and Xiao-Long Zhang married.  
Yang Li to confirm all this, the CoCo invited to the home. In this way, 3 of people with different thoughts, to live under the same roof, and even sleep in the bed.  
a few days, CoCo's lie was exposed,Womens Nike Dunk Heels, but she did not mean to go.  
leave as soon as possible to make Coco Lee, Yang Li to ask her perfunctorily what conditions, and promised to introduce her boyfriend.  
take this  
rival living alone and became close friends

people did not expect that the daily life of lonely Coco Lee, Yang Li met with the rival, not only did not become became friends talk about anything.  
has been such a development if the situation continues, CoCo empathy for others, Yang Li and ZHANG Xiao married, the two sides live in peace. But in the meantime something happened ... ...

2006 year, Yang Lisheng, doctor advised her to Beijing to check the cost of about 6 million. Zhang Xiaolong Gang married her almost no savings, where to find the money?  
Yang Li thought of Coco Lee, did not expect just one opening, Coco Lee to agree to borrow money.  
Coco Lee said Yang Li, as she has been the best friend,Nike Air Max 24-7, not to mention their family may become a matchmaker, it must be determined to help her.  
CoCo find uncle borrowed 50,000 yuan, 10,000 yuan to scrape together their own, moved into Yang Li's bank card,Jordan Heels for Women, and comforted her to take medical treatment, do not think too much.  
Yang Li's condition was not serious,Nike Dunk Heels, and soon healed, and take the rest of the money to buy the vehicles leased vehicle, until the incident,Air Yeezy Glow In The Dark, only has a 5,000 yuan.  
this period, the CoCo regular contact with the Yang Li, on the one hand asking her condition, she urged the other hand, introduced himself objects.  
cheated history

virtual cousin there or camp cadres

2006 年 6 months, Yang Li told Coco Lee, sake, I give you my cousin who introduced it.  
cousin, Yin Jianjun, military, business cadres, the troops engaged in security work, about 1.7 meters tall.  
CoCo one, it is your ideal partner, when asked Yang Li met with Yin Jianjun, Yang Li has been prevaricating,Ken Griffey Jr Shoes, cousin busy with work, engaged in security work force discipline is very strict in this regard, such as home leave only when he was off to meet.  
had never met, never made a phone call more than 3 years thanks to text messaging to contact

CoCo a short faceless Yin Jianjun,Ken Griffey Jr Shoes, Yang Li to haunt him the phone number, and Yin Jianjun first to say a word.  
few days later, Yang Li, a phone number to the CoCo, claiming it is cousin Yin Jianjun the phone,Griffey Shoes, asked, said: >
but Coco was eager phone call, hang up the other side sent a message: I am meeting emergency text messages to contact.  
in subsequent years, two of them to exchange text messages, Coco Lee Yin Jianjun never heard the voice, the other always, , refused to meet with the CoCo, so in 3 years time, they have not met.  
4 up to 182 years when the money exchange twice a day

Yin Jianjun was always active, but sent a message to give him money to fight money Coco Lee, Coco Lee until the time of the incident phone also save these information.  
money in these text messages, also contains a number of sweet, it makes sense Coco Lee, Yin Jianjun two men had been planning a better future. CoCo completely captured the feelings, the IQ has dropped to zero.  
from June 2006 to June 2010, 4 years, Coco Lee Yin Jianjun money even up to 182 times. Especially in March 2008, CoCo 17 remitted to the Yin Jianjun money,Ken Griffey Sneakers, amounting to 45,900 yuan, of which two or even one day, shall exchange the situation.  
Yin Jianjun Coco Lee also told in a text message that he is the soldier, not convenient to open a bank card in his own name, so with a cousin Yang Li, bank cards, remittance CoCo Yang Li's full import of the card.  
afraid to find a friend posing as fraud was exposed to meet

CoCo but in any case did not think that Yang Li's cousin, the thoughtful soldiers, the future husband, all Yang Li single-handedly created by the virtual characters.  
During this period, when Coco Lee met requirements and Yin Jianjun, Yang Li to be obstructed by a variety of reasons. April 2009, when Coco Lee issued an ultimatum to his family after the knowledge of Yang Li gets a friend, pretending to Yin Jianjun went to the Coco home.  
this meeting,Jordan High Heels for Women, hold the heart of Coco Lee and her family, she began traveling with the Yin Jianjun text messages, according to Yin Jianjun request to send money.  
statement, according to Yang Li received the first money after her very contradictory psychology: said that after she squandered their money, could not help but ask for money once again sent a message CoCo.  
When you see the Coco Lee and his family shouting for Yin Jianjun, a weight loss every day, the Yang Li also determined to sever ties with the CoCo, she also warned that a direct call CoCo Lee: My brother find you borrow money, you should never lend him.  
Large, Yang Li thought to stop.  
Yang Li said she was especially afraid of, in particular, to find her sister, Coco Lee, Coco Lee said she has more than 30 million payment card, and most of the money is to CoCo Dongnuexijie The.  
7 11, Yang Li arrived home in Coco, Coco Lee family in front of the face, confessed to everything.  
When Coco Lee heard the news - contact with their 4-year-old Yin Jianjun, a person does not exist, even when that is Yang Li, she was stupid.  
also in this moment, Coco Lee wake up, why Yin Jianjun not on the phone and she said a word, why Yin Jianjun a battalion of cadres is to borrow money every day, why Yin Jianjun, and she only met 4 years side, why ... ...

Coco Lee said that in the 4 years, she is not no doubt each other, when the family tried against him, and Yin Jianjun contacts, when the meeting was put off time and again asked when the She had thought of splitting from their partner, but this idea was soon dispelled Yin Jianjun's a few sweet words. Coco Lee's life is a catastrophe. Look at it only from the perspective of handling the case, it is not complicated,Jordan High Heels, but it reminded some radical left to marry men and women left psychology, into the marriage must be more sensible, especially the issue of money, but also cautious. (Text in both his real name) to provide clues Yanping Zhao Hui

CoCo phone messages saved

report to the commander that I had. a total of thirty others, I think dad way.
back from the embankment, I'll give you a text message, there is a thing, Ma said to meet the day to eat at home, not outside, you say to the family, In addition, you can give me fifteen hundred wages can not,Ken Griffey Shoes, I borrowed yesterday Soldiers of the money urgently. what matter's eight thousand to him, a total of twenty thousand, I do not want you feel uncomfortable, it also said that ten thousand lines.
相关的主题文章:

Nike Heels for Women Shop owners can carry 317 break through the barrier of fore

28 retired workers with a toothpick keyhole blocking jailed Metro

Two employees of state enterprises to be removed after 22 years sued the IESS

Griffey Shoes Men's Club Consumer collapsed after

Seventy CIA man shot to death for the child only son of revenge
23#
i4love4u 发表于 2011-3-31 22:56:31 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
24#
bj86087 发表于 2011-7-17 21:59:28 | 只看该作者
hen bucuo ~~~
25#
xingling163 发表于 2011-7-30 23:16:51 | 只看该作者
支持了哦 看看
26#
cobaidu 发表于 2011-8-19 11:31:57 | 只看该作者
很漂亮啊,谢谢楼主
27#
yzhq8 发表于 2012-1-1 12:58:12 | 只看该作者
看看~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
28#
doshoo 发表于 2012-7-27 17:45:10 | 只看该作者
好东西啊,呵呵,
29#
Stabswache 发表于 2012-8-1 18:12:23 | 只看该作者
很漂亮啊,谢谢楼主
30#
胜手书生 发表于 2016-10-11 14:26:48 | 只看该作者
看看看看看看看看
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册帐号

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝1

帖子0

发布主题
15年专注源码提供
侵权投诉处理

点击这里投诉侵权

周一至周日10:00-21:00

反馈建议/违规信息举报

webmaster@souho.net 在线客服咨询

扫描二维码关注我们

严禁任何人以任何形式在本站发表与我国法律相抵触的言论!本站资源仅供本地学习研究,禁止用于任何违法犯罪活动!

搜虎源码所有资源来自网络收集整理,版权和著作权归原作者所有,仅供本地研究学习。若有侵权,请联系管理员及时删除!

所有资源严禁用于任何商业目的,否则一切后果请用户自负。如您需要商用,请支持和购买正版,本站不对您的使用负任何责任!

如会员所发布的信息中有涉及到具体的第三方个人(单位/公司)隐私、商业秘密等,侵犯其权益,对其构成不良影响的,本站有权不做通知将该信息予以直接删除处理!

网站备案号: 鄂ICP备17009394号-2