[复制链接]
141#
lovnie 发表于 2011-11-29 14:58:29 | 只看该作者
下载回来测试测试
142#
xiangyue806 发表于 2011-11-29 15:04:56 | 只看该作者

OCT Korean food street food - really Floor

Recommendation: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Zhao Jie mm boosted appetite today, a strong demand to eat with our first taste of network known as Comment Korean food - really floor to make up to take over Xuanchuan Han Mountains of my spiritual harm caused.
this restaurant proprietress said that the Korean people, we have chosen a place to sit outside. She points a few mm Zhao familiar dishes: seafood pie, bibimbap, noodles, signature barbecue.
eat Korean food, then, in addition to the main course, in fact, hors d'oeuvres is also very important, this pre-dinner dishes on the good, weight and taste great, staff is also very active to add.
First up is the seafood pancake, my impression is best to eat seafood pancake pear Court of South Road, but now the Court has not previously Pear Pear Court, and expensive, the taste worse. This seafood pancake is also doing quite well, the cake made to be thicker than elsewhere, although thick,http://www.uggclearancemall.com/(UGG Boots Clearance), but not easy to clip loose, golden fry squid and onion pie exudes the aroma, with a good point of Korean vinegar, and taste quite delicious. Delicious seafood pancake is delicious, but the name and Korean people, more flicker component, the so-called seafood generally only squid, according to the strict requirements of the CC, the cake should be called squid pancake son.
not eating seafood pie, bibimbap came, personal feel, eat Korean food, if not to eat fast food, then best not to point a stone pot bibimbap, eating bibimbap, basic belly on filled.
Next up is strongly recommended noodles Zhao MM, looks very chewy, but I have not eaten one? Is not no good, I like to eat noodles, eaten seafood pancake reason is that five of six to eat, no one left to eat was a piece of my pack, together with bibimbap, a stomach fit. Next time I devoted myself to secretly eat noodles.
ace barbecue main course finally came, first served roast beef is it,http://www.uggonlineoutlet.us/(UGG Boots Sale), cut very thin, the more tender grilled, with lettuce wrap with garlic, dip sauce you can eat (how is eat roast duck with the same?) While the front has a lot to eat, but the barbecue, especially the roast beef, it is easy to mobilize my appetite, my one and a big mouth to eat ah eat ah, is not I eat , but I know that everyone is a relatively full, and if I do not eat hard, certainly a total waste of ... ...
barbecue up there are four bar, grilled thin beef, grilled steak, roast beef, roast pork.
I think the best way to eat is quite thick grilled steak, flesh, taste better, nutty. The last of the roast pork up a bit unfortunate, and finally on, have to eat no more, and pork also stick out a thick sweet sauce, and taste a little tired of people, but the main reason not to eat or move , while the food is not the main reason for moving is bibimbap ... ...

the taste of the store is still quite possible, only the capitalists than Beijing, and almost five years ago pear Court points.

Related articles:

http://bbs.puretcm.com/viewthread.php?tid=13423&pid=57438&page=28&extra=page%3D1#pid57438
143#
super77 发表于 2011-11-29 20:12:14 | 只看该作者
楼主辛苦了,十分的谢谢
144#
han231111 发表于 2011-12-1 12:54:25 | 只看该作者
楼主,解压密码是多少啊
145#
328211773 发表于 2011-12-6 02:43:08 | 只看该作者
PHP+MYSQL】门户级婚嫁网站
146#
snobby1988 发表于 2011-12-6 12:22:36 | 只看该作者
回复 1# 小李坎刀

看看 必须滴
147#
snobby1988 发表于 2011-12-6 12:22:48 | 只看该作者
回复 1# 小李坎刀

看看 必须滴   擦擦
148#
bainian 发表于 2012-2-3 13:14:13 | 只看该作者
不知道怎样
149#
xclhj 发表于 2012-2-6 14:44:38 | 只看该作者
楼主,解压密码是多少啊
150#
31663188 发表于 2012-2-21 08:30:37 | 只看该作者
想看一下。不知道设计的如何
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册帐号

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝3

帖子9

发布主题
15年专注源码提供
侵权投诉处理

点击这里投诉侵权

周一至周日10:00-21:00

反馈建议/违规信息举报

webmaster@souho.net 在线客服咨询

扫描二维码关注我们

严禁任何人以任何形式在本站发表与我国法律相抵触的言论!本站资源仅供本地学习研究,禁止用于任何违法犯罪活动!

搜虎源码所有资源来自网络收集整理,版权和著作权归原作者所有,仅供本地研究学习。若有侵权,请联系管理员及时删除!

所有资源严禁用于任何商业目的,否则一切后果请用户自负。如您需要商用,请支持和购买正版,本站不对您的使用负任何责任!

如会员所发布的信息中有涉及到具体的第三方个人(单位/公司)隐私、商业秘密等,侵犯其权益,对其构成不良影响的,本站有权不做通知将该信息予以直接删除处理!

网站备案号: 鄂ICP备17009394号-2